Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Hydraulic Shaft Brake Actuator Overhaul Parts

eric freedman

Gary,

It was a while ago.

However I believe they were just regular O tings. I would go to a hydraulic shop that does cylinders for bulldozers etc.  they have the big rings.

If you are in Sint Maarten, FKG has a great hydraulic shop. The also made me a hose for my stove covered in braided steel and then rubber.

They also made watermaker hoses for me with hydraulically swaged fittings and 2 hoses for the actuator on the brake.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376