Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Hauling SM with Lifting Plates

Andrew & Kate Lamb

Hi Gerhard

As I mentioned this was for a pre-purchase survey so I left the previous owner to arrange the lift out with the normal team that he had used in the past. It was a quick lift out, inspection by the surveyor then lift back in again. The Triatic stay was not removed, neither were the backstay and topping lift. I do not believe that extra shackles were used – I have added a couple of extra photos to the same album that shows the shackles on the starboard side also.

Hope this helps

Andrew

Ronpische

SM 472