Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bleeding off air in Yanmar 75 hp

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Great news Ben.

Thanks for getting back to us with what you found. Although you found what I guessed you would find with the O Ring, it helps me improve my guessing and diagnosis skills to know that my guess was correct.

You might wonder how I guessed correctly... Well, been there and done that!

Best,

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
Sent from my tablet
+1832-380-4970 USA Voice Mail

On Apr 24, 2016 12:01 PM, "joedoakes66@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I just want to post this issue was resolved.  It turned out the O ring was twisted and did not seal.  Initially I did not look closely enough to catch it.  I kept re- tightening to no avail.  All is now well.  Thanks to all for good advice.

Ben Driver
La Bella Vita
SM #347