From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2016 4:27 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Enclosure fasteners

Can't help you there Ian.  I don't have that.  I'd like to see a pic, though.

Kent

On Apr 24, 2016, at 9:15 AM, francesringley@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Kent:

I have a curtain that zips at the top to the canopy that pulls out from the hard dodger. It also fastens to side windows. It has a zipper door and drops vertically down to the cockpit floor. I would post a picture but I am not aboard right now. Will try to do this next month when I am back.

Ian Townsend

SM153 Loca Lola II