Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Enclosure fasteners

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Well, that explains it. Canadians would not have plastic because it is too cold there for plastic. Hahahaha!

Have you ever done a Google image search?

I have found hard to find parts this way when I don't have a part number. I do not have a good enough Internet connection here to help you with it.

Good luck.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
Sent from my tablet
+1832-380-4970 USA Voice Mail

On Apr 25, 2016 9:53 AM, "francesringley@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

The bimini company I went to is fairly big/reputable here in Toronto area. Yes we looked through their catalogues. Next on the hit parade will be when we get to the States.

Would be nice if I could put this in the Internet of Things :)

Ian
SM153 Loca Lola II