Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Vibrations Propellor Shaft, engine ?

Herbert Lackner

Hi James,

I do not know the Maramu well, but the Santorin is very similar to the Super Maramu, it is just smaller but with the same shape (maybe Olivier knows what differences are). Most of the technical stuff like c-drive, bow thruster, rig and gearboxes are exactly the same as the Super Maramu. when we see a SM we always think it is like the big sister of our boat...

If you need the dimensions I think there are drawings for the santorin in the photo section.

fair winds,

herbert, SN120, KALI MERA