Cleaning engine room and faux teak decks

johnabo2003 <no_reply@...>

Having just purchased my 2003 Super Maramu, I would like to give the
whole engine room and everything in it a clean and also give it some
sort of protection against futher corrosion.

Could anybody recommend some metal/fiberglass cleaners that can be used
to remove rust/oxidisation/grease/staining etc without damaging the
surface. Also what can be used to protect the surfaces once they are
clean.

Also during a conversation with Joel Potter he mentioned that there is
a cleaning product that is particularly good at cleaning and restoring
the faux teak decks. And again once clean at sealing them against sun
fade. Could anybody recommend particular products for this?

Regards
John Abercrombie
sm2003