FOC replacement

btleonore <leonorebt@...>

Hi, I am considering buying a new FOC and have an old letter from Amel
stating that the size should be 153.8% Genoa. Does anyone know the
dimensions for that. Also would you install foam in the luff or not.
I do not think mine (SM72) has foam. Would you recommend Dacron and
any particular style. We are just a cruising boat so nothing fancy is
wanted. By looking at the Amel diagrams that came with the boat, it
appears that the luff is 17.1m, leach 16.15m and foot 9m. Does this
comport with what I am looking for? Thanks for your input.
Bill on Leonore of Sark.