Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Nova Scotia Halifax workshop recommendation

Richard03801 <richard03801@...>

Hi give a call when you get to Newport. We can get it down.

Fair Winds Smooth Sailing To All
Capt Richard
RP Yacht Brokerage
Newport RI
We list sell and service fine yachts including Amel's
Cell 603 767 5330

On May 9, 2016, at 10:54, ronheyselaar@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi All,

We need a good workshop to have our flexible coupling between the Volvo transmission and c-drive replaced. Never done this myself so need somebody to do it for me. Also worried about proper alignment (having read the various conversations on the forum). I have definitely no clue how to do that.

Can somebody recommend a good reasonable priced workshop around the Halifax area? We will be sailing from Newport RI to NS early June or so.

Appreciate any suggestions.

Fair winds and all the best,

Ron Heyselaar,

SY Lily AMEL 54 (hull 157) now in Norfolk VA.