Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Retractable bow thrusters

SV Perigee

Hi all,

As a prospective AMEL owner (hopefully not too long now), I can vouch for all that has been said - potential buyers are active searching every forum, sometime for years before 'going public'.  But I can also say that, with all this research, and some carefully placed questions, the vast amount of diverse information available to all with the aid of modern communications (the interweb), means also that occasional and often exploratory comments explicit mostly measured and valuably detailed response from those qualified to do so.  I think that the end result is that potential buyers can be extremely well informed in approaching their decision to buy.  This of course applies to all makes and models, but I think that the AMEL forums in their various guises, backed by owners and others with understanding and insights beyond normal, and prepared to share and contribute to an active dialogue, between them constitute a unique resource, and the diversity of opinion and information provided in no way diminishes the potential value an AMEL; to the contrary actually, in my opinion.

Please keep it up.

Yours aye,

David
(not yet an AMEL owner, but . . . )