Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Hull Identification Number

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Mine is engraved into the gelcoat on the stbd side very close to the stern. I am not sure when Amel started this...mine is a 2003.

However, if you have a copy of the registration, it should be there, regardless of the country.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
Sent from my tablet
+1832-380-4970 USA Voice Mail

On May 9, 2016 3:43 PM, "jwdernehl@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Would a 92' SM have a HIN affixed to the hull somewhere?  I cannot seem to locate it. I am not talking about the metal placard next to the companionway stairs. I am looking for the 12 digit alpha numeric number normally affixed or etched into the stern of a vessel.

Thank you

Jason Dernehl

PAO SAN

SM #88