Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Washing machine bearings

edmund_steele

John,
My wife just reminded me that is a weird screw that holds the grill on. I'm sorry but I don't know what it is called. It is not an allen (the hole is "star" shaped) and I have only previously encountered it in automobile interiors. I got lucky and I found the appropriate bit as part of a set, hidden in the handle of a stainless screwdriver I bought at a marine supply store. You may want to try an auto parts store if you have trouble locating it elsewhere.
Ed