Re: Problem changing transmission oil on Santorin 1991

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Fabio,

I got the photos.

You have disconnected the small hose fitting on top of the C Drive that goes to the expansion tank. You are attempting to fill the C Drive through an oil pathway that normally flows out of the C Drive for heat expansion.

I am sure that you have an early model C Drive, but I think your problem may be in how you are filling it.

The way I fill the C Drive is I pour oil into the expansion tank. The oil drains out of the expansion tank through the large hose connected at the bottom of the expansion tank and to the side of the C Drive.

Is there some reason that you are filling it this way?

CW Bill Rouse, Admiral (Hon) Texas Navy
Yacht BeBe

+1758-384-8606 SE Caribbean
+1832-380-4970 Global VoiceMail