From: "'Joel Potter' jfpottercys@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: 05-13-2016 10:36 AM (GMT-04:00)
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Super Maramu Dodger window replacement

Or use gel coat with surfactant wax already in, then you don’t need to cover the curing  gel coat with PVC spray. The guy at the gel coat store will know what you want if you just tell him you want wax in and not waxless. That’s how they taught me at Amel school!

Thanks for remembering, Craig. I forgot…

Joel