Re: Recruiting Your Latest Thoughts on Interior Lights

jjjk12s@...

Another quality brand you could look at is Hellamarine that are made in New Zealand. I have a boat with them (not my Amel which is still like yours with converted LED globes).

They do round surface mount LED lights that are both red and white, dimmable, can be remotely switched or on the light or both and can be adjusted so they dim together, and have a memory so they come back on at the dimming level they were at previously. They do look more modern though than the traditional stainless dome light being made out of white or black uv resitsant acrylic. They also have a 5 year warranty.

John, Maramu, #91 Popeye