Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] B&G paddle wheel sensor discontinued part

Bill Kinney <greatketch@...>

You might try contacting Airmar.  http://airmartechnology.com/productinfo.html?category=MT&name=Marine%20Transducers

They manufacture almost all of these types of senders and can help you find a suitable replacement.

Bill Kinney
Harmonie,  SM160
Port Canaveral, Florida

On May 17, 2016, at 22:54, Bob Grey renaissanceiii@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Good morning ladies and gentlemen, my 2 year old B&G paddle wheel unit / sensor failed, its the type that goes through a gate valve. Part number 202-00-064. Going online to order another is met with the "part discontinued, no longer in stock" since this part had been in supply for many years and members of our group probable have a spare or two, or know where to find them. Can any one in our group direct me in the right direction. My local supplier in Australia can't help.

Bob Grey
Renaissance 3
Amel 55 #25