Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Masthead Tri/Anchor Combination Light

VLADIMIR SONSEV

Eric,

Did you run additional wire and install a swith for the strobe light on top of the mast? Where did you install strobe switch?

On May 26, 2016 1:39 AM, "sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I only use the strobe if a ship is bearing down on me and they do not answer the VHF after many attempts.

I just want to talk to the bridge and advise them of my evasive action.

I do not want them to wake up an see me and change course and run into me.

If all else fails I have once used a white hand held collision flare. (it’s a long story).

That flare is incredibly bright.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376