Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Masthead Tri/Anchor Combination Light

Craig Briggs

Hi Eric,
The light is the OGM (Orca Green Marine) LXTA-SP and they use 3 conductors. A shared negative then one positive for Tricolor, a second positive for Anchor, and both positives for strobe. There's a rotary selection switch at the control panel and little circuit board in the mast head unit that sorts it out. Bottom line is you only need the 3-conductor wire up the mast.  More in my original post #24890 and associated.
Amazing intensity, by the way.
Cheers,
Craig, SN#68 Sangaris

---In amelyachtowners@..., <kimberlite@...> wrote :

Hi Craig,

How do you switch on the strobe without a dedicated wire to the strobe? My aquasignal has 4 connections. Ground, tricolor, anchor light, and strobe.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376