Re: Transducer housing removal

Jim Anderson

Mark & the Group, I am about to do this job on SM384 while she is still in the water. If you have a moment could you please tell us how the job went?  I have Raymarine ST-60 instruments too. As best I can tell the replacement transducer is a Raymarine "ST800/P12 Thru-Hull Low Profile Transducer", which comes with a 20 meter cable attached. Did you have to run the new cable all the way to the instrument panel? Any input or suggestion would be helpful. In my case I'm doing this due to hitting a log or something while sailing. I heard a thud and noticed my speed indicated zero thereafter.
Best,
Jim
SM 384
Sirena Azul