Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Masthead Tri/Anchor Combination Light

VLADIMIR SONSEV

Craig,

Wher did you install rotary switch? Is it possible to wire it without rotary switch but use one more tuggle switch for the strobe?

On May 26, 2016 4:33 PM, "sangaris@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Eric,

The light is the OGM (Orca Green Marine) LXTA-SP and they use 3 conductors. A shared negative then one positive for Tricolor, a second positive for Anchor, and both positives for strobe. There's a rotary selection switch at the control panel and little circuit board in the mast head unit that sorts it out. Bottom line is you only need the 3-conductor wire up the mast.  More in my original post #24890 and associated.
Amazing intensity, by the way.
Cheers,
Craig, SN#68 Sangaris

---In amelyachtowners@..., wrote :

Hi Craig,

How do you switch on the strobe without a dedicated wire to the strobe? My aquasignal has 4 connections. Ground, tricolor, anchor light, and strobe.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376