Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Stop Button Panel for Engine Perkins Prima m50

Bill Kinney <greatketch@...>

Try this search:
momentary SPST square button
then pick the one that matches the size.

I’ll disagree with Vladimir, I am almost certain that what you want is a normally open switch.  The engine is stopped by activating a fuel shut off solenoid.  But check to be sure…  one of us is right!

Bill Kinney
Harmonie SM160
Port Canaveral, Florida

On May 28, 2016, at 09:32, Vladimir Sonsev sonsev52@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

You can find the switch online or in electronic store. Some marine supplies
or auto parts store can have that. I belive it must be normally closed
switch. Check the switch and see if there amps rating. There is no problem
to use greater amp raiting switch. Those switches are commercial product.
On May 28, 2016 9:17 AM, "Siviero Attilio attilio.siviero@...