Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Anchor windlass seals for Amel Maramu

Lars Knudsen <museum@...>

Hi Mark

I had the same problem on my Santorin and just wrote an email to Amel in La
Rochelle.

They promptly sent me four new 'rubber boots' in a small envelope - and
still no invoice.

Best regards

Lars

Santorin #79