Possible New [used really] Amel on the horizon!

Damon Duval

Ahoy, All!

Was impressed with the Amel 46... then I took a quick peek at the Sharki. Lo and behold it seems to be the same boat just minus 6 ft.

Is this a valid assumption?.... and are there any small differences that would make the shorter sharki less of a capable passagemaking vessel? - At face value, both seem to of equal merit.

Additionally, are those factory watertight bulkheads all they are said to be??? - what a factory feature! Big reason for my admiration among all the other commonsense attributes.

Impressive forum, thanks for any responses,

Damon Duval, potential Amel horizon hunter.