Re: Frigoboat Fridge Model # and Gasket

Derick Gates SM2K #400 Brava

Bill, it would appear that I mistook which Frigoboat refrigerator you were repairing, and gave you the model number for the under-seat refrigerator/freezer in the saloon, rather than the under-the-counter small Frigoboat refrigerator.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

On this under-the-counter unit I have a latch that draws the door tight against the seals.  I use a small piece of bungie cord to lift the latch so that the latch does not jamb when closing the fridge door, then press it down into place against the springiness of of the bungie cord.

Derick
SM2K#400 Brava