Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Anchor windlass seals for Amel Maramu

north

Hello Mark,
You most likely have a Lofrans 'Tigres' windlass with a low voltage
foot-switch added by Amel.
The following link has a few links to download the various manuals and
documentation for you windlass.
http://www.ahoycaptain.com/shop/lofrans.tigres.html

Cheers!
North Pitney
BetaLab
Amel Sharki #30
Oakland, CA

On Feb 22, 2007, at 11:19 AM, Shann, Mark V wrote:

Hi there, I have a 1985 Maramu with a foredeck anchor windlass, which
has two black rubber seals on its top.
These seals are now worn and no longer watreproof, a good way to get a
mild electric shock - try and use them on a wet deck!

Can anyone help me identify a source to replace these seals and indeed
what is the anchor windlass name and model on the Maramu - I do not
have
any manuals. Many thanks, fair winds

Best Regards,

Mark Shann