Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Salt Water in Bilge in hallway next to fwd head.

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Eric,

You may get better responses if you explain the year and model if your Amel and whether or not you have a bow thruster.

AND, what you have investigated and eliminated. This is not the first time I have urged you to be clear about what you have and what you want. There are a lot of people here that would like to help you, but you have to help us.

Please try to be specific and clear.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
Sent from my tablet
+1832-380-4970 USA Voice Mail

On May 29, 2016 4:18 PM, "ericmeury@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I'm sure this has been discussed before but.

Why is there salt water accumulating in the bilge area in front of my, i just replaced the bow thruster seals these are brand new.

Any other ideas?  Bow locker?