Re: WATERMAKER MEMBRANE O-RINGS

amelliahona <no_reply@...>

Lady Divina:

These are two posts that I made earlier that have the info you
desire:

Eric:

I purchased my 0-rings from a local vendor here in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA,
called Hydra Pak 1-801-973-7325 .

Any local supplier of O-rings should have these O-rings since they are common
type. If all else fails let me know and I will get you some, but shipping might
cost more than the O-rings.

Gary

&

I located my receipt for the O-rings I purchased for the watermaker
and they are as follows:

9.0 by 1.5 mm N70 (Interconnect Bobbin O-rings)

19.0 by 2.5 mm N70 (Membrane Nipple O-rings)

53.0 X 3.5 mm N70 (End Cap O-rings)

N70 = Nitrile (Buna) 0-rings.

Cost for 10 of each was $6.30 USD

Gary Silver

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "L. CAMERON" <solarconstruction@...> wrote:

FROM: LADY DIVINA, SM317

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE EXACT SIZE AND/OR PART NUMBER FOR THE
O-RINGS ON THE DESAL. DUO-60 MEMBRANES WITH HYDRA IN SALT LAKE CITY OR
OTHER SUPPLIER??
THANKS, LADY DIVINA SM317