Dessalator 160 causes generator to shutdown but no breakers thrown

Ben and Gayle Super Maramu #347

Dessalator 160 causes generator to shutdown but no breakers thrown.  I can run all - 3 airs, charger, washer - simultaneity.  But when Dessalator is turned on generator shuts down.  No breakers on inside panel or on generator are thrown; generator just shuts down. I can restart immediately but as soon as Dessalator is started it shuts down again.

I tried turning all off including charger and turning Dessalator alone on but same thing.  Specifically, when I turn on unit low pressure pump starts up and pressure gauge is in green.. It runs for a few seconds until high pressure pump starts which immediately causes generator to shut down.  I never touch the high pressure control knob which is turned all the way counterclockwise so there should be no pressure.

It seems as no breakers are thrown on either generator or Dessalator, this must be water flow related.  That is, not enough flow for both generator and Dessalator .  By the way, system has new high pressure hoses and membranes and worked well during first use after new membranes filling tank with good water just last week. However it did shut down once for no apparent reason on initial use.

I could use some team help.

Thanks

Ben Driver

La Bella Vita