Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Main sheet traveler for Super Maramu

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Mark,

I do not know. But, I would ask a local rigger. Sheaves come in various sizes and they are custom made by several people. My guess is that any rigger worth his salt will help you.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
Sent from my tablet
+1832-380-4970 USA Voice Mail

On May 30, 2016 11:14 AM, "mark_pitt@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

One of the sheaves of my main sheet traveler car has broken.  Does anyone know how to source a new sheave or a new traveler car?  I do not know the make and model of the traveler car on my Super Marmu redline -- Goiot, Antal,...?  It is no label on it.  Is there a recommendation of a traveler car that fits the existing track?  My main sheet traveler has been difficult to move since new.  Perhaps I need new bearings in addition to a new sheave.

Thanks.

   Mark Pitt

   "Sabbatical III" ASM #419, Carloforte, Italy