Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Main sheet traveler for Super Maramu

Beaute Olivier

Hello Mark,

this is a LEWMAR that you will be able to recognize if you go the the LEWMAR dot com website. Google search "lewmar sheet traveller".

Have a good evening.

Olivier.

On Monday, May 30, 2016 5:14 PM, "mark_pitt@... [amelyachtowners]"

One of the sheaves of my main sheet traveler car has broken.  Does anyone know how to source a new sheave or a new traveler car?  I do not know the make and model of the traveler car on my Super Marmu redline -- Goiot, Antal,...?  It is no label on it.  Is there a recommendation of a traveler car that fits the existing track?  My main sheet traveler has been difficult to move since new.  Perhaps I need new bearings in addition to a new sheave.

Thanks.

   Mark Pitt
   "Sabbatical III" ASM #419, Carloforte, Italy