Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Kent !!!

karkauai

Enio,
I would not connect anything to the "grounding" screw for now.  It should work fine.  If you think there might be a problem with the charger before you can find a qualified electrician, check with your multimeter for voltage between the case and the engine block before you touch anything that might give you a shock...or better yet, just charge with your engine until you find the right electrician.

My charger is NOT grounded to anything now.

I'm not an expert by any means, so please feel free to critique my advice, anyone.
Kent
SM 243
Kristy
"Currently" Bonaire

On May 30, 2016, at 3:07 PM, rossienio@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thanks friends for all details. But I'm not able to find a qualified electrician able to know the electrical system of an Amel boat, nor are able to figure it out myself. But I need to know if I have to connect somewhere the Sterling heart or not. Can someone tell me somethings in addiction to formal notice of Kent (thank you Kent) connect the host to the bonding system?  Thanks  Enio