Re: Dessalator Water Maker Logic Board

drdavegoodman

I'm wondering how old the circuit board was when it failed? On older
Amels, perhaps it would be wise to carry an spare circuit board. Do
any of you carry a spare circuit board, or know of people who do?

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Judy" <sailingjudy@...> wrote:

Has anyone experienced a failure of the circuit board in the
Dessalator water maker?

Our 160 liter water maker cut off while making water and would not
restart. We checked everything, breakers, fuses on the logic board,
etc. We had it serviced by Electec in St. Martin.

It required the replacement of the logic board...about $450.

Bill & Judy Rouse
s/v Security SM2 #387