Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bench Vise

VLADIMIR SONSEV

Duane,

I plan to buy small comercial portable workbench that fits under the comanianway first stair. It is made out of wood and it has good features for working and tool storage. I belive that it is better to work in the cockpit, deck, or dock. The are many limitations for working in the engine well.

On May 31, 2016 4:11 PM, "sailor63109@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I would appreciate your experience on a good location for a Bench Vise on the SM.  I remember seeing a photo of one mounted in the engine room on the chrome bar forward of the main engine, but I can't find a photo of it.

Thanks,
Duane
SM#477 Wanderer