Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bench Vise

VLADIMIR SONSEV

Duane,

I have seen it on an Amel boat, but I don't remember which one.
It was toolbox with a flat top that can be used for some work. It fits perfectly under the first step of a companionway. It was made from wood and plastic. I am trying to find it. It was commercially available, not custom made. For some work you can place it even on a dining tabe. You can attach small vise to the box.

I agree with you, much rather be in the cockpit enjoying the breeze while trying to "convince" a corroded hunk of metal.  Can you provide a link to the bench you're considering?

Duane