From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 7:03 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] C Drive Photos

Hi Eric,

Have sent the pics to your private email.

Btw, as I did this project I noticed there's a drain hole in the bottom of the lower C drive, similar to the hole in the bottom of the rudder, as that section below the propeller is simply a hollow fairing. One more interesting Amel design detail.  So if you get water weeping from the C drive after you haul, this is why. Worth cleaning up any fouling in the gap between the keel shoe plate and the bottom of the C drive.

Cheers,

Craig