Re: bow thruster service. Problem

Craig Briggs

Rossienio,
Review post number 24813 and that entire thread.  This is well covered.
Craig

---In amelyachtowners@..., <rossienio@...> wrote :

Good day to all. I read and watched everything written on this forum regarding the maintenance of the bow thruster. I took the Amel kit for maintenance. Then I started working on my Santorin. I removed the 4 screws, But the foot of the BT not want to know to get off. I guess it stuck under the engine from rust of other. The maintenance is not made by 5 years. No one happened something similar?  What do you think I could to do?