From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of amelliahona
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2016 10:48 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Mainsail outhaul gearbox

Hi Mike:

email you address to garysilver at mac dot com

Unfortunately we left the boat on 4 June and are back in Utah. Would have loved to meet you. Great photo essays you do. I visited your web site but couldn't find links to all of your great work, only thru the forum here could I access those. Any chance I am missing something and that I could access all those from one place.

Would also love to see a photo of the Onan board you replaced. Mine is weeping the potting compound (varnish like goo that is driving me nuts). It is 15 years old now so all those years and heat have taken their toll. I may want to obtain a spare.

Sincerely,

Gary S. Silver

s/v Liahona

Amel SM 2000 #335