From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 12:19 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Bow thruster

Eric,

The leak is through the lip seal.  It is very clear every time the bow goes under water.  It is a recurrent and frustrating problem.

I will be around this weekend if the weather is not good.  Otherwise may be heading to Glaucester.  When are you coming up exactly?

Let me know and I would love to chat about your experience in Santa Marta.  We went by Santa Marta and Cartagena 3 years ago.  No bow thruster leak but only because I had clamped the extra seal.

Jose

Ipanema SM278

Boston