Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Bow thruster

Mark Erdos

I am a little confused about the mentioned tool to put on the new lip seals. Isn’t this seal adhered to the inside of the vessel before pulling up the shaft of the bow thruster into the motor? How does this tool work?

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275

www.creampuff.us

Currently cruising:  Tampa Bay for huricane season