Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Marina Recommendations in NJ?

Mark Erdos

Bill,

Try looking at ActiveCaptain.com

You will find plenty of marinas overlaid onto nautical charts or Google Earth

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275

www.creampuff.us

Currently cruising:  Tampa Bay for hurricane season