Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Globe Run Dry Impellers

svperegrinus@yahoo.com

We have onboard several Globe run dry impellers we purchased a few years ago based on posts here in the forum.

I don't think we've ever gotten to try them because the Ft Lauderdale Onan dealer would flatly not install anything other than Onan OEM impellers and the Ft Lauderdale Yanmar dealer sold us a number of the "new" (to us) Yanmar OEM impellers with the thread for the Yanmar puller.

Cheerio,

Peregrinus
SM2K No. 350 (2002)
At anchor, Villefranche-sur-Mer (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur)