Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Blue Sea AC Multimeter Installation

amelliahona <no_reply@...>

Alexandre:

Just posted a photo of my BlueSea Installation [posted in a File entitled AC Electric]  The panel depicted is in the lower port side of the cabinet above the galley sink right next to the 220 VAC panel.  Everything that Bill in his detailed reply is correct for the BlueSea installation.  I can't recall if I needed 24 VDC for the installation but if so it is readily available on the floor of the cabinet above the galley sink under a protective panel just to port of the sink.  The cover is removed by a traditional Amel phenolic knob.
The BlueSea unit has pretty good protection of the connections on the back of the unit but my installation is in a box (Radio Shack) so there is a plastic box on the back of the panel to protect from any potentially exposed high voltage terminals.

Gary S. Silver
s/v Liahona
Amel SM #335