Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Blue Sea AC Multimeter Installation

Mark Erdos

Alexandre,

I will try to send you pictures within the next day, or so. (waiting for a new camera to arrive from Amazon)

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275

www.creampuff.us

Currently cruising:  Tampa Bay for hurricane season