From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 10:05 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Leroy Somers main outhaul gearbox

Mike,

Who was the gearbox vendor?

My friend has his Amel 54 near Philly the name of the boat is Spirit.

He liked Kimberlite so much he bought a 54.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

From: "'Mike Ondra' mdondra@verizon.net [amelyachtowners]"
Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 2:39 pm
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com

I just received a quote from our local Leroy Somers rep for a
new main
outhaul gearbox for $460. Problem is about a 14 week lead time between
production in France, summer vacation, and ocean shipping. What
has been the
cost and time when purchasing direct from Amel?

Thanks,

Mike

ALETES SM#240