From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 7:46 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Leroy Somers main outhaul gearbox

Eric,

The vendor I have been using for seals and bearings is Motion Industries, national distributors of parts for machinery that moves. Distributors throughout the US. While they do channel Leroy Somers parts, our gearbox is not a stock item and they sourced it back as a special order to France. Hence the 14 week lead time. As a side note, they offer the service of rebuilding gearboxes, which would have been an option had I not destroyed the top plate.

I have not run across Spirit in the Upper Chesapeake. We have been on the Sassafras and now Rock Hall, MD for 10 years.

Regards,

Mike

ALETES SM#240

Rock Hall, MD