Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Looking to purchase a "South" Amel

Richard Piller <richard03801@...>

Fred, we are here in the US with a very good Amel 46 for sale. We are how the owner of two boats, both Amel's. I have had a very serious shoulder problem(S) that have forced us into/onto a bigger boat with electric everything. So, we have a very good manual Amel that is simple to sail and ready to go. We did a complete re-fit prior to crossing the Atlantic in 05. The boat is now in Annapolis and ready to sail.

We are will go the airfare if in the end you buy her. Let me know if you are interested. She is a very complete boat and can be seen on Yacht World. We are the owners not the brokers.

Looking forward to hearing from you one way or the other.
best regards
Richard Piller
Amel Challenge 46 Hull 134

fredfroget <fredfroget@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello to all and thank you to the list owner for accepting me as a
member of your group.

In the process of moving up in yacht size I have placed Amels on my
short list.

I'm in Brisbane, Australia and enquire whether there are any Amel
owners who might be planning, or indeed are in transit south and
intend to make Australia or SoPac the final stop with intention of
selling their yacht here or somewhere else in the SoPac.

I am looking to purchase within a flexible timeframe and would
consider Amels 46' and over, preferably without C Drive...ie Maramu
and Mango, although C Drive yachts built prior to 1998 may be
considered.

Incidently, any purchase is not dependent on the sale of an
existing vessel as is so often the case. That is, I intend a cash
purchase for the right yacht.

I am looking for a personal yacht. I am not a broker or dealer and
would ask that only private owners contact me personally. I do not
wish to transact with brokers, dealers , professional or semi-
professional yacht delivery outfits.

Please feel free to contact me at.....

fredfroget AT yahoo.com

TV dinner still cooling?