Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Darn Batteries-Link 10

Krassopoulos Dimitris <dkra@...>

I do not agree that the Link 10 does not control anything. It controls the
voltage cut off for sure so if it is not adjusted correctly the batteries
will never be charged the same applies also as you mention for the bank
capacity. So in any case the Link 10 or Mastervolt have to be adjusted to
the voltage and capacity.

Regards

Dimitris

S/Y Alma Libre