Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amel to the rescue

Ben and Gayle Super Maramu #347

Hi Bill,
I would love to meet up before you leave.  We are in Prickly Bay on a mooring.  We were anchored a few days ago close to Phare Bleu on Clarke's Bay side of reef.  Well be in St George tomorrow but could meet up anytime after at your local restaurant at Phare Bleu or Prickly Bay or another spot.

Ben and Gayle Driver
La Bella Vita
CG #1120066
SM #347

On Jun 19, 2016, at 11:09 AM, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Ben,

I am very happy about the happy ending...says something great about all folks involved including the Dominica boat boys!

I will add that this year, we spent 2 months in le Marin, Martinique and enjoyed our time there. It had been 10 years since I previously dealt with Caroline...in fact, Amel was in Guadalupe at the time. Unbelievably, she remembered Judy and me...as well as BeBe. I ordered some regular maintenance parts from Caroline, found a discontinued part in their storeroom, and had Jean out to BeBe for no charge consultations. I followed all of his recommendations and gave them a few jobs to do on BeBe.

The Amel Caribbean Group of people are some of the best that I have ever met. Of course, you will always hear grumbling from someone. And, that someone usually does not understand boats, maintenance, or Amel.

I understand that you are here in Grenada. We will be here for a short time, leaving next Friday for Crews Inn, Trinidad. I would love to meet up before H season, but if that does not work, sometimes after.

Best,

Bill
BeBe, 387
Currently Phare Bleu Marina, Grenada