SM Bow thruster (HAHA)

william_maffei@...

Hey everyone -

This is not the standard bow thruster question on the forum...

My bow thruster is working just fine however, I noticed today that while using port bursts it sounds a bit louder than it usually does. Starboard bursts sound as they always do. Performance is the same. There seems to be a bit more vibration during the port burst but not the starboard bursts. I have not had a chance to look at it yet, will do tomorrow just wondering if anyone had the same experience/solution. Maybe the propeller needs replacing?

P.S. I saw Ipanema sail past me in Boston Harbor today and she looked fantastic!!!

Thanks,

Bill Maffei

SM #195

It's all Good