Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Problem with the fresh water preassure switch

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

20-40 psi is the correct range. This is adjustable +/- 5 psi.

There are several good YouTube videos showing the adjustments...be sure to check them out.

Bill
BeBe

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 3:29 PM, Germain Jean-Pierre jgermain@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Paul,

I bought 2 X Square D 9013FSG2 this winter. Available in any good hardware store for about 15€ each.  The pressure is adjustable but the part here is 20-40 PSI

I paid €9 each for mine.

Cheers,

Jean-Pierre Germain
SY Eleuthera, SM 007

On 20 Jun 2016, at 17:23, osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

James

Where did you order the pressure switch? I'm been looking and found on Amazon (70€), but they got very many I assume 10-30 PSI is the right pressure, but have only found 20-40 psi, but maybe one can adjust down to 10-30 psi?
Did you ordered the one way valve at the same place?

Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM#259

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.