Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Problem with the fresh water preassure switch

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

20-40 psi is the correct range. This is adjustable +/- 5 psi.

There are several good YouTube videos showing the adjustments...be sure to check them out.

Bill
BeBe

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 3:29 PM, Germain Jean-Pierre jgermain@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Paul,

I bought 2 X Square D 9013FSG2 this winter. Available in any good hardware store for about 15€ each.  The pressure is adjustable but the part here is 20-40 PSI

I paid €9 each for mine.

Cheers,

Jean-Pierre Germain
SY Eleuthera, SM 007

On 20 Jun 2016, at 17:23, osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

James

Where did you order the pressure switch? I'm been looking and found on Amazon (70€), but they got very many I assume 10-30 PSI is the right pressure, but have only found 20-40 psi, but maybe one can adjust down to 10-30 psi?
Did you ordered the one way valve at the same place?

Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM#259